Author: David O Connell
The use of sales letters had been around for as long as direct response marketing have been practiced in the conventional “brick and mortar” world.And ever since the Berlin wall came down and the World Wide Web came up, it did not take long for people from business backgrounds to tap into the growing world of E-Commerce.And it certainly didn’t take long for direct response marketers to carry their offline practice into the online world.
- Read more:
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Making your first Million
- Everyones an Expert
- Effective Internet Presence
- Ebook Creation For Illiterate – Ghostwriters Goldmine!
- My Early Days on The Net
- Deep Secrets of Successful Blogging
- 77 Ways to get Traffic
- What is Social Media?
- Web 2.0 Marketing For Your Internet Business
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing