Author: Steve Dan and Sandra Caesar
Published in the year: 2007
Dreamweaver includes a site maintenance and file transfer capability. To use this feature to organize your site, create a local folder (e.g., on your desktop computer) to hold the site's files and then define your site. Make sure all files for a site are saved to the Local Root Folder or a subfolder thereof. That way you can easily create relative links in your documents and, when you're ready, publish the entire site to the equivalent location on the remote server.
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Why Recession Can't stop you Having a Website
- The Design Funnel
- Create Your Own Website In 30 Minutes and Succeed In Google
- PHP Reference: Beginner to Intermediate PHP5
- How to be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary
- How to Design a Good API and Why it Matters
- Blueprint Guide to Blogger
- A Byte of Python
- How To Create & Set Up A Database
- Keep Your PC Safe From Virus And Data Loss