Author: Seth Godin
PSD-to-HTML providers turn designs (digital images in .psd, .png, .jpeg and other graphic formats) into XHTML/CSS templates for websites and content management platforms (such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal). PSD-to-HTML conversion emerged as a stand-alone service about around 2004-2005 years. Its appearance was the market response to the increasingly growing demand. Key customers of PSD-to-HTML companies are web development companies, designers, bloggers, and website owners.
- Read more:
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Why Recession Can't stop you Having a Website
- Dreamweaver 8 Basics and Beyond
- The Design Funnel
- Create Your Own Website In 30 Minutes and Succeed In Google
- PHP Reference: Beginner to Intermediate PHP5
- How to be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary
- How to Design a Good API and Why it Matters
- Blueprint Guide to Blogger
- A Byte of Python
- How To Create & Set Up A Database