Author: Bucaro TecHelp
Published in the year: 2008
Most web design books concentrate on a single technology or piece of software, leaving the designer to figure out how to put all the pieces together. This book is different. Web Designer's Reference provides a truly integrated approach to web design. Each of the dozen chapters covers a specific aspect of creating a web page, such as working with typography, adding images, creating navigation, and crafting CSS layouts. In each case, relevant XHTML elements are explored along with associated CSS, and visual design ideas are discussed.
- Download directly (right click -> save link as):
What do you think about this PDF?
Other PDF files in this category:
- Why Recession Can't stop you Having a Website
- Dreamweaver 8 Basics and Beyond
- The Design Funnel
- Create Your Own Website In 30 Minutes and Succeed In Google
- PHP Reference: Beginner to Intermediate PHP5
- How to be a Programmer: A Short, Comprehensive, and Personal Summary
- How to Design a Good API and Why it Matters
- Blueprint Guide to Blogger
- A Byte of Python
- How To Create & Set Up A Database